Lenoir's Cabin Camp, Lake Crescent,
Clallam County, Washington
This scene, probably photographed by the mid to late 1930's, is looking down the
access road to the cabins and dock at Lenoir's Cabin Camp on the west end of Lake
Crescent. In 1935 William and Betty Lenoir began operation of Lenoir's Cabin Camp,
which now no longer exists. William Lenoir died in 1946, but Betty Lenoir continued
operation of the place until 1962. A gas pump and a sign for 76 Tetraethyl gasoline is
visible on the right side of the image.
This scene, probably photographed by the late 1930's, shows the cafe and store at
Lenoir's Cabin Camp, looking east along the Olympic Highway from the foot of
Fairholm Hill on the west end of Lake Crescent. The building shown in this photograph
was located at the present location of the Fairholm Store.